Camping Fire Starter Bushcraft Fire Steel with Handcrafted Wood Handle
● Length: 120mm or 140mm for choice
● Diameter of the rod: 8mm
● Material: Wood+metal
● SURVIVE AND THRIVE in an emergency with this weather-resistant ferro rod fire starter in your survival kit. Unlike matches that can become wet or blown-out in wind, our fire steel is impervious to the elements.
● 5000 F DEGREES SPARKS are hot enough to ignite a variety of tinder including plant fuzz, goldenrod fluff, and cattail seed or milkweed down. Stay warm and keep the wolves at-bay with this foolproof fire steel.
● 15,000+ STRIKES from the Texas Bushcraft Fire Starter make it an essential part of your camping accessories. The included striker tool attached on the lanyard ensures that you’re always prepared for the unexpected.
● COMES WITH SCRAPER: Made from premium quality steel, our sharp survival fire starter emits showers of sparks when it is being scrapped. The striker provided with our outdoor gear is helpful to ignite an array of tinders. An essential emergency survival tool for campers and hikers!
● COMPACT AND PORTABLE so it fits in your pocket, backpack or auto glove box, the Texas Bushcraft flint steel also boasts a sturdy and comfortable hardwood handle that delivers optimal grip and control during use.