Hexagon Shaped Survival Fire Starter Emergency Camping Bushcraft Flint Rod
Hexagon Shaped Drilled Ferrocerium Flint Rod
● Length: 6 inch (152mm)
● Thickness:1/2 inch (12.5mm)
Ferrocerium is a man-made metallic alloy consisting of several different metals. Ferrocerium will produce sparks with a temperature of 3,000 degrees when scraped against a rough surface, such as the back of a bushcraft black knife – or any other stainless steel or carbon steel knife.
● FLAT PROFILE PERFECTION — This literally changes everything. More surface contact on striking means more molten ferrocerium thrown wherever you need it. Flat is the new round.
● BEST FERRO BLEND, PERIOD — Our ferrocerium is the perfect balance between softness & durability, consistently outperforming the leading fire starters. Easily throw a 5,500ºF shower of molten sparks in any weather (waterproof), at any altitude.
● LENGTH: 6 INCHES — With a 6" long runway, by 1/2" (12.5mm) thickness, will yield 20,000+ strikes with absolute confidence.
● Lanyard:Clients can custom the lanyard and striker they want for this model.